Wednesday, August 5, 2009

12 hours and counting....

Today is my last day in the USA for at least 6 months. 

It's truly surreal. 

I walked into the sanctuary today, knowing i had an impossible amount of work to do, but also aware of the fact that I'd be lost if I didn't spend a few minutes centering myself again on God. 

He met me right away and spoke some very powerful things. I will keep most of it to myself but I am so thankful that he directed me to Psalms 91. Beautiful, and so personal this time. I bawled. 

Said goodbye to some of my very precious friends today. My small group girls are the hardest to part with. So beautiful--and fragile too, even if they don't know it. We all are. And although I know it's not my job to stand vigil over them, I can't help but be so protective. I'll certainly be praying my guts out for them while I'm gone. God has so much for them--I love them so dearly. 

Well, I am home now and currently fairly emotionally stable. Starting fade physically though, but i have MUCH to do before I sleep. I should go work on that. 

-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment