Saturday, December 19, 2009

A New Adventure Begins

Spent the last 5 days here in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia with my father--mainly doing housework, helping him with hospital runs/taking care of my grandmother, and devouring every book in sight. (Fitzgerald, Woolf, Amy Tan, oh my!) 

I'm heading out in just a few hours for Amman, Jordan...from there, I'll meet up with the rest of my family (YAY!!) and we'll spend two weeks visiting Jerusalem, Bethlehem, Hebron, Ramallah, Petra, Wadi Rum...and the like. I'm so excited!! 

Don't know how much I'll be able to update/answer emails/etc. But isn't that the beauty of vacation? No one will really miss me, though--and that's okay. I hope you all enjoy your Christmas and New Year immensely!! Breathe in the blessing--the air is thick with grace. Bless one another, and give away what you wish you had. Joy, joy, joy--You are so loved. 


2 comments:

  1. Have an amazing time!! I will miss your updates...MISS YOU!! Merry Christmas!!

    -kate lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

    -Jason

    ReplyDelete