Monday, September 14, 2009

Insomnia...

I can't sleep...again. 

Ah. My mind and heart are so full, these days. 

Each day, it seems, life takes on another color...another texture. 

Today, I awoke with a headache and an inexplicable sense of sadness. 

I spend the first hour of the day reading...a whole hour I sat...before I looked out the window. 

Friends, we must look out our windows. How else can we hope to survive? 

We must see the sun, and notice the clouds, and step out the door just to taste the breeze. 

We must do this. 

And people complain they don't hear from God...

God is at the window. 

3 comments:

  1. Although it was one of the shortest, this has been one of my favorite posts.

    -Your half black friend =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Thank you.

    -SD

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was beautiful. Thank you for being who and what God made you to be. You inspire me daily.

    -Sars #1

    ReplyDelete