Tuesday, November 10, 2009

God isn't boring.

"God is on the move...."

This has been a surreal week. Incredible.

I feel like Mary, "treasuring these things up in my heart"

I won't share too much...

But on Monday, I spoke the Word in front of imams, military leaders, and politicians from several nations...It was unexpected...but God actually used me.

I've met some incredible people who in a few days are unveiling huge things in my life and possibly in my future...

And today, I met the President of the Arab Saharan Democratic Republic...We had lunch at his residence!

Like I said...surreal.

And it's only just the beginning!!

My prayer/prayer request...that we would continue to receive guidance and annointing from the Spirit, and that God would give me the faith to step into the role he has given me to play...

6 comments:

  1. yayay! I'll pray for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "And He made from one every nation of men to live on all the face of the earth, having determined allotted periods and the boundaries of their habitation, that they should seek God, in the hope that they might feel after Him and find Him. Yet He is not far from each one of us, for 'In Him we live and move and have our being.'" Acts 17:26-28

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! That is awesome!
    -Ben

    ReplyDelete